Alabama Barker hastily deletes video showing her 'natural' skin tone after slamming plastic surgery claims | L8GL982 | 2024-02-24 20:08:01
Travis Barker's daughter shared a makeup-free clip on TikTok this week but shortly dele
ALABAMA Barker has surprised fans with a glimpse of her natural face in a new video.
Travis Barker's daughter shared a makeup-free clip on TikTok this week but shortly deleted the submit.


In the video, Alabama, 18, silently moved her digital camera back and forth as she filmed a close-up of her face.
The teenager had her bleached blond hair unstyled and confirmed off her options without her standard daring makeup.
Whereas Alabama stored a little bit of her ordinary glam with lengthy acrylic nails and sparkling jewelry, she ditched her typical darker skin tone, tremendous long eyelashes, and overlined lips.
"I'm so naturally pretty," she captioned the now-deleted submit, along with a winking emoji.
On Reddit, fans of the Kardashians have been shocked to see Alabama with out her regular makeup and expressed how a lot better they thought she appeared.
"She seems 10 occasions higher without all the horrible orange Jersey Shore tanner and beef lips," stated one fan.
"She is fairly so why does she need to make herself orange with brown lips?" a second agreed.
"Wow, without all of the makeup she appears identical to her mother," wrote a third, referring to Alabama's mom Shanna Moakler, 48.
Another fan noted Alabama's rumored plastic surgery, and shared, "I feel she's a stupendous woman and I actually hope she opens her eyes and sees that earlier than she goes overboard as a result of it could occur so quick."
'NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL'
Just days in the past, Alabama clapped back against plastic surgery rumors as she shared raunchy photographs as she posed in a internet gown layered over a bikini.
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> Within the remark part of the publish, one fan claimed, "This youngster has accomplished a number of beauty surgical procedure at a very young age, I hope she doesn't overdo it! She seems to be good now!"
Alabama shortly responded, writing, "I actually recognize the love! I'm natural, in addition to my lips, accept the very fact I'm naturally lovely."
Kourtney Kardashian's stepdaughter has been open about& her use of lip fillers& up to now.
Nevertheless, not all fans believed her rebuttal, with one snarking, "Love how all she received carried out was her lips but someway immediately received a snatched waist and larger butt.
"I don't mind beauty surgical procedure at all however don't lie about it and act like we dumb."
BUTT OUT!
Alabama's response to the& plastic surgery& claims comes after she was accused of getting& secretly gotten a BBL, even displaying off her belongings as she& posed in a thong& at residence.
"Couldn't wait to get that BBL," one fan claimed on& Reddit.
"With Alabama, though, her entire persona is stolen from Black culture, so I assume it might make crazy sense that she received a BBL as soon as she might," a second individual slammed.
"These are her actual boobs but those are undoubtedly butt injections," a third speculated.
Simply a couple of days later, Travis was slammed after followers unearthed a comment he'd made about Alabama's physical attributes as a baby in his 2015 autobiography.
"Once we received residence, I couldn't consider I had a bit of woman. And when she was a child, she had a crazy bubble butt."
The Kardashians& star added, "After all of the s**t I had executed to women by means of my life, I knew I used to be cursed."

Alabama (pictured in 2019) was praised as naturally lovely by followers, who expressed hope she wouldnt go overboard together with her rumored plastic surgery[/caption]
'''''
Alabama just lately clapped back at claims shed gone beneath the knife, sharing that shed only had lip fillers[/caption]
''
Followers expressed their certainty that the teen had undergone a BBL, and slammed her dad Travis after unearthing a remark about her bubble butt as a child[/caption]
''More >> https://ift.tt/ePVpI9q Source: MAG NEWS