JAN MOIR: Their bodies pressed close, their heads together, the very private moment I witnessed in a quiet corridor that reveals how Alec Baldwin clung to his wife for support

New Photo - JAN MOIR: Their bodies pressed close, their heads together, the very private moment I witnessed in a quiet corridor that reveals how Alec Baldwin clung to his wife for support
JAN MOIR: Their bodies pressed close, their heads together, the very private moment I witnessed in a quiet corridor that reveals how Alec Baldwin clung to his wife for support
If Alec Baldwin was looking for omens on the eve of his manslaughter trial, there were plenty to be found. On the night before the State v Alexander Rae Baldwin case began in the Santa Fe courthouse, a thunderstorm swept through town, with heavy rain sluicing through the dusty streets and lightning flashing across an angry purple sky. The following night, a power outage plunged the downtown area into darkness for over two hours.
More >> https://ift.tt/E9TZyid Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

VS JORNAL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com