Josh Gad Announces New Memoir To Publish in 2025: 'I Am Thrilled To Share My Stories' (Exclusive)

New Photo - Josh Gad Announces New Memoir To Publish in 2025: 'I Am Thrilled To Share My Stories' (Exclusive)
Josh Gad Announces New Memoir To Publish in 2025: 'I Am Thrilled To Share My Stories' (Exclusive)
Josh Gad will soon share his story in a new book. The Frozen star, 43, has shared exclusively with PEOPLE that he will release a memoir next year. In Gad We Trust: A Tell Some will be published by Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon and Schuster, in January 2025. Gad, whose credits include voicing the snowman Olaf in Pixar's Frozen franchise, as well as starring in Broadway shows like The Book of Mormon and Gutenberg!
More >> https://ift.tt/Hq1vUwc Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

VS JORNAL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com