Luke Combs Takes 2 Sons Through His New Museum Exhibit: I Just Wanted to Have Those Pictures (Exclusive)

New Photo - Luke Combs Takes 2 Sons Through His New Museum Exhibit: I Just Wanted to Have Those Pictures (Exclusive)
Luke Combs Takes 2 Sons Through His New Museum Exhibit: I Just Wanted to Have Those Pictures (Exclusive)
Two-year-old Tex Combs just didn't understand. There was the stuffed Winnie-the-Pooh that he knew so well, but why was it now stuck behind a thick sheet of glass? His dad, Luke Combs, had to chuckle recounting the moment that had occurred about a half-hour earlier on Wednesday when he and his wife, Nicole, privately took their two sons through the expansive new exhibit devoted to the superstar at Nashville's Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
More >> https://ift.tt/E9TZyid Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

VS JORNAL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com