Tyler James Williams Would Love to See Solange Knowles Guest Star on Abbott Elementary: I Feel Like We Look Alike (Exclusive)

New Photo - Tyler James Williams Would Love to See Solange Knowles Guest Star on Abbott Elementary: I Feel Like We Look Alike (Exclusive) 
Tyler James Williams Would Love to See Solange Knowles Guest Star on Abbott Elementary: I Feel Like We Look Alike (Exclusive) 
If Tyler James Williams could pick anyone to guest star on Abbott Elementary, he knows exactly who it would be. "I would love to see Solange [Knowles] as a cousin. I feel like we look alike," Williams tells PEOPLE in this week's issue. "It's like us and then my dad is Orlando [Jones]. Yeah, I think Solange would be great. Just add a family member." Williams, 31, is now a three-time Emmy nominee for his role as the beloved first-grade teacher Gregory Eddie on the ABC hit.
More >> https://ift.tt/dKCRnMt Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

VS JORNAL © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com